BIOTON is the first in Poland and one of the 8 global manufacturers of the active substance human insulin obtained by biotechnology, as well as the manufacturer and distributor on the international markets of forms of ready-made medicinal insulin products intended for patients.
BIOTON’s goal is to achieve the status of the preferred provider of complete diabetes solutions among patients, doctors and the diabetes community.
Bioton’s philosophy is to take care of the health of patients, but also to take care of our employees.
Therefore, a number of benefits are enriched with additional options: life insurance has the option of Global Doctors (treatment of chronic diseases outside the country), and the medical package includes the option of medical care for the family.
We are currently looking for candidates for the position:
- Developing scientific and medical rationale for the products (existing and new products and new application areas)
- Co-operation with KOLs, initiating clinical and observational studies
- Developing a positioning of the products and in co-operation with distributors adjusting it to each market specifics
- Development of global informational/promotional materials (adjusted to local needs by each distributor).
- Monitoring the markets (therapeutic recommendations, trends)
- Providing a stream of information regarding the products and target disorders which are relevant for the HCPs and the final consumers
- Ensuring exchange of scientific and marketing information between the markets, and sharing of best practices
- Preparing and conducting product and marketing training for distributors
- Actively participating in product portfolio development
- Higher education (medical, pharmaceutical or related fields are welcome)
- 3 years of experience as a Product Manager in a pharmaceutical or food supplements company
- Experience in gastroenterology or another highly specialized area
- Openness to working in an international environment
- Commitment, independence and determination to achieve the goal
- High communication skills and ease of establishing business relationships
- Creativity in the development of marketing tools combined with a systematic approach to the needs of specific markets
- Good work organization, ability to work under time pressure, business maturity, willingness to travel internationally
- A proven track record of success in promoting pharmaceutical/food supplement products
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Experience with probiotics
- Ability to co-create the success of a large, international biotechnology company based on an employment contract within Bioton Group
- A wide package of benefits (f.e. private medical care, insurance package and Global Doctors)
- Annual bonus system
- Opportunity for continuous professional development
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT WE WILL CONTACT ONLY SELECTED CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE REQUIRED CRITERIA
The administrator of your personal data is BIOTON S.A. The data will be processed in order to conduct the recruitment process. More information on how to process personal data can be found at: https://bioton.pl/polityka-prywatnosci/